Update! On October 31, 2017, Symantec sold its Website Security and related PKI solutions business to DigiCert. All existing Symantec SSL certificates have been rebranded as DigiCert certificates. As a result of the transaction, DigiCert became the leader in the high-assurance SSL market.
The most innovative companies, including 89% of the Fortune 500 and 97 of the 100 top global banks, choose DigiCert for its expertise in identity and encryption for web servers and Internet of Things devices.
Symantec is with no doubt the global leader of SSL Certificates. Since the acquisition of VeriSign in 2010 until today, their SSL certificates are the most recognized security brand on the web. The Symantec – VeriSign – Norton security seal is being viewed and trusted by more than 500 million users in over 170 countries on a daily basis. Hundreds of banks use Verisign Certificates to encrypt their sensitive customer data and intranet/extranet connections.
Why is the VeriSign SSL considered to be one of the most trustworthy SSL certificates?
That’s because Symantec VeriSign SSL certificates provide the following exclusive benefits:
- Vulnerability Assessment – Perform regular vulnerability assessments and inform the owners of the systems to quickly fix the vulnerabilities before an incident occurs;
- Daily Website Malware Scanning – Conduct automatic daily malware and virus scannings to ensure protection against hackers;
- Highest Encryption Levels – Offer the most innovative encryption solutions, like Elliptical Curve Cryptography;
- NetSure® Protection Plan – Up to $1,750,00 warranty protection in case of potential customers’ losses during an unlikely system failure;
- Norton Secured Seal – Assure customers with the most famous and trusted Internet security symbol;
- Norton Shopping Guarantee – Increase clients’ confidence in making purchases by guaranteeing data security, merchant reliability, and even the best industry price;
- Seal-in-Search™ – Ensure clients’ trust by displaying the Norton Secured Seal within Google’s search results;
- Free SAN for Base Domain – When owning one single SSL certificate, both www & non-www domains are completely secured with no additional costs;
- 100% Browser compatibility;
- Easy Management Tools;
- And many more.
Symantec offers these exceptional services when purchasing one of the following certificates:
- Secure Site EV;
- Secure Site PRO;
- Secure Site PRO EV;
- Secure Site PRO Wildcard;
- Secure Site Wildcard;
When you choose Symantec/ VeriSign Certificates you don’t buy a regular SSL product
You own a remarkably trusted brand with an outstanding history of making billions of website connections safer.
You receive instant customer confidence in your products because half a billion clients trust their security seal every day.
Finally, you get the most up-to-date security settings and encryption methods.