You can get the SSL Certificate from your SSL Dragon account by following the next steps:
1) Log into your SSL Dragon account;
2) Go to SSL Certificates;
3) Then go to My SSL Certificates;
4) You will see the list of products which you bought from us. Click on the SSL Certificate which you bought;
5) When you are on the SSL Certificate page, scroll down, and you will see the codes that the SSL Certificate is made of.
The 3 large pieces of codes that you will see are:
1) The CSR code is the one that you generated along with your Private Key, and which you used to configure your SSL Certificate. If you need this code as a file, you can copy and paste this code in Notepad, and then save it as a .csr format file.
2) The CRT code which is your actual SSL Certificate code. Save this one as a .crt format file.
3) The CA Bundle code has the root and intermediate certificates in it. Save this one as a .ca-bundle format file.
You won’t be able to find your Private Key inside your SSL Dragon account, because we don’t have it, and we don’t store it. Private Keys are private, and it is only you who should have it. If you cannot find your Private Key, we recommend reading this article so as it may help you to find it, or generate a new one.
Save 10% on SSL Certificates when ordering today!
Fast issuance, strong encryption, 99.99% browser trust, dedicated support, and 25-day money-back guarantee. Coupon code: SAVE10