You need to go to your SSL Dragon account and check the “Expires” field for the SSL Certificates that you have with us. You can do that by following the next steps:
1) Log into your SSL Dragon account at: https://my.ssldragon.com/
2) Go to “SSL Certificates” -> “My SSL Certificates“;
3) You will see the list of SSL Certificates which you bought from us;
4) Click on the necessary SSL Certificate;
5) Find its “Expires” field on the SSL Certificate’s details page.
You may start the renewal process within 30 days before the “Expires” date by clicking on the “Renew” button.
Your new SSL Certificate will be connected with the old one. All remaining days from the previous SSL Certificate will be added to the new one.