What is Comodo Personal Authentication Certificate Pro?
The Comodo Personal Authentication Certificate (CPAC) Pro is an affordable, easy, and advanced solution to secure business emails, documents, and user access. It’s the ideal choice for small to medium-sized businesses and provides the following benefits:
CPAC Pro Benefits
Here are its main benefits:
- Email Encryption: CPAC Pro digitally signs and encrypts your emails, preventing cyber-attackers from intercepting or tampering with your correspondence. The 256-bit encryption and a 2048-bit signature key are industry-standard technology for data protection.
- Microsoft® Office and OpenOffice Document Signing: CPAC Pro can secure your essential documents and help you transition from paper-based workflows to electronic contracts, forms, sign-offs, and more.
- Two-Factor Authentication: CPAC Pro comes with two-factor authentication, which adds an extra layer of protection to prevent hackers from altering your documents’ contents.
- FDA ESG Compliant: If you’re doing business with the FDA, encrypting your emails is a requirement. CPAC Pro ensures secure communication with the FDA by verifying the senders’ identity before sending emails to the relevant FDA office.
- Domain Control and Identity Verification: To receive CPAC Pro, you’ll have to provide your email address, First Name, and Last Name and pass Domain Control and Identity Verification.
- Compatible with almost any platform: CPAC Pro is fully trusted by major servers, email clients, and internet browsers and supports various platforms and email servers like Microsoft Exchange and Mozilla Thunderbird.