Valid only for Comodo/Sectigo and GoGetSSL Certificates:
Please go through the next steps in order to change the domain validation type for your SSL Certificate:
1) Log into your SSL Dragon account;
2) Go to “Services” -> “My Services”;
4) You will see the list of products which you bought from SSL Dragon. Click on the SSL Certificate which you would like to change the domain validation type for;
5) Click on the green colored “Revalidate” button which you can find towards the bottom on the page;
6) Choose the new domain validation method for your domain(s); You can read more about what each validation type means at this link;
7) Click “Submit” to make the new validation method go into effect.