Valid only for Sectigo and GoGetSSL Certificates:
Please go through the next steps in order to change the domain validation type for your SSL Certificate:
- Log into your SSL Dragon account;
- Go to “Services” -> “My Services”;
- You will see the list of products that you bought from SSL Dragon. Click on the SSL Certificate which you would like to change the domain validation type for;
- Click on the “Change DV Method” button which you can find towards the bottom on the page;
- Choose the new domain validation method for your domain(s); You can read more about what each validation type means at this link;
- Click “Submit” to make the new validation method go into effect.