What Is Comodo Multi-Domain SSL?
Comodo Multi-Domain SSL is an ideal certificate for securing multiple business websites simultaneously. With this certificate, SSL management is streamlined, as it offers a one-time installation and renewal process for all your sites and subdomains. With the capability to encrypt up to 250 domains, this certificate is suitable for large portfolios and is especially useful for online shops, e-commerce platforms, and NGOs.
Comodo Multi-Domain SSL Certificate Benefits
The Comodo Multi-Domain SSL certificate provides a range of benefits for online businesses:
- Organization Validation: OV SSL offers a higher level of trust than domain validation and helps online merchants comply with the PCI requirements.
- Secures multiple domains: Comes with three domains by default (1 in CSR + 2 SANS) and allows up to 250 SANs on the checkout page.
- Platform compatibility: This multi-domain certificate will work on almost all servers and email clients, as it has 99.3% browser compatibility.
- Unbreakable encryption: The Comodo Multi-Domain SSL Certificate follows the latest cryptographic protocols to provide powerful 256-bit encryption and a strong 2048-bit RSA signature key.
- Generous warranty: If something goes wrong, Comodo will cover the damages for up to a quarter of a million dollars.
- Site Seal: The Comodo Site Seal is one of the most recognizable trust marks on the internet, enhancing both reputation and conversion rates.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues: The Comodo Multi-Domain SSL Certificate can be re-issued free of charge an unlimited number of times, and can be used on as many servers as needed.