What Is Comodo OV SSL?
The Comodo OV SSL certificate is a cost-effective solution for organizations that require a high level of encryption and customer trust. With premium benefits and validation of organization, it is ideal for e-commerce platforms, online shops, NGOs, and medium-sized companies. Discover its features below:
Comodo OV SSL Certificate Benefits
- Comodo OV SSL certificate secures both www and non-www versions of one domain.
- Organization Validation confirms your company’s identity and helps you comply with PCI guidelines. It can be obtained within 1-2 business days if all paperwork is up-to-date.
- It is compatible with almost any platform and offers 99.3% browser compatibility for maximum customer protection.
- It offers unbreakable encryption with powerful 256-bit encryption and a strong 2048-bit RSA signature key, complying with the latest cryptographic protocols.
- It is backed by a $1,000,000 warranty in the unlikely event of a data breach or certificate miss-issuance, reflecting Comodo’s confidence in their products.
- The Comodo Secure site seal is included with the certificate and is an effective way to increase customer confidence and reputation.
- The Comodo OV SSL certificate includes unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues free of charge until the expiration date.