What is Comodo PositiveSSL EV?
Comodo PositiveSSL EV is an Extended Validation SSL certificate that offers the highest level of security, customer trust, and premium features to websites. It enables the green address bar and 256-bit encryption, providing assurance to visitors that their data is transmitted securely. Despite being one of the most cost-effective Extended Validation certificates available, the Comodo PositiveSSL EV provides premium features and ensures the highest level of customer trust. It’s an ideal choice for budget-conscious companies.
Comodo Positive SSL EV Certificate Benefits
- Comodo PositiveSSL EV secures both www and non-www versions of a single domain.
- Extended Validation. It provides the highest level of assurance that your website belongs to a legitimate company. With an affordable price, this certificate requires a straightforward business identity verification process, making it accessible for most businesses.
- Protection against phishing. You can prevent phishing attacks by confirming your identity and specifying your official business name in the certificate’s info panel.
- Compatible with almost any platform. Enjoy the compatibility of Comodo Positive SSL EV with almost any platform, making it compatible with 99.3% of browsers without worrying about annoying SSL errors.
- Unbreakable Encryption. It provides the latest cryptographic protocols and high-end security, including the powerful 2048-bit RSA signature key and 256-bit encryption. You can also use Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
- $1,000,000 Warranty. It comes with a $1,000,000 warranty, offering premium coverage if something goes wrong on Comodo’s end.
- Site Seal. Boost customers’ trust and sales with the free Comodo Secure seal that comes along with Comodo Positive SSL EV.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. Get unlimited server licensing and free unlimited reissues of Comodo PositiveSSL EV until its expiration date.