What Is Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard?
The Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard certificate is a unique SSL product that secures multiple domains and their subdomains with a single installation. It’s a versatile and budget-friendly solution for website security.
Comodo Positive SSL Multi-Domain Wildcard Certificate Features
- The Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard certificate secures four domains by default and up to 250 additional domains with a single installation.
- With Domain Validation, this certificate is an ideal choice for basic websites and small businesses. You can pass the validation process in just five minutes with no paperwork or hassle.
- The unique Multi-Domain Wildcard combination of this certificate allows you to secure both your domains and their subdomains under a single installation. You can add up to 250 domains with the standard package and benefit from unrivaled features.
- Enjoy the compatibility of Comodo Positive SSL Multi-Domain Wildcard with almost any platform, ensuring 99.3% browser compatibility and secure browsing for all your visitors.
- Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard provides unbreakable encryption with the latest cryptographic protocols, including 256-bit encryption and a 2048-bit RSA signature key. You can also use Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
- This certificate comes with a $10,000 warranty against potential data breaches or PKI failure on Comodo’s end.
- Boost your website’s trust and sales with the free Comodo Secure site seal that comes along with Comodo Positive SSL Multi-Domain Wildcard.
- You can re-issue this certificate free of charge an unlimited number of times and use it on as many servers as you need before its expiration date, thanks to its unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues.