What Is a DigiCert Secure Site EV SSL Certificate?
DigiCert Secure Site EV certificate provides cutting-edge encryption and the highest assurance that your business is authentic. If you’re looking for the ultimate customer trust and recognition, this certificate is your answer. Featuring Extended Validation, a huge warranty, and the most popular trust indicator on the Web, DigiCert Secure Site Extended Validation SSL certificate is the optimal solution for large e-commerce stores and big enterprises.
DigiCert Secure Site Extended Validation Certificate Features
- Extended Validation. Extended Validation is still the best indicator of an authentic website. With just a few clicks, customers can inspect the site’s SSL and see the official company name in the certificate’s info panel. For medium to larger-size businesses, EV SSL facilitates trust-building and improves conversion rates. Thanks to DigiCert’s priority validation, you can get this certificate in just one working day.
- Secures 1 domain by default – up to 248 additional domains. This certificate can encrypt up to 249 domains. It includes one domain by default, but you can always add more on the checkout page during the certificate’s lifecycle.
- Protection against phishing. DigiCert Secure Site EV protects your brand and customers from phishing attacks and online fraud. By performing a thorough check on your company, DigiCert assures users that the website they’re visiting indeed belongs to a registered business.
- Compatible with almost any platform. You can install the DigiCert Secure Site EV certificate on all the major servers and email clients, and 99.9% of browsers will trust it. Such full-scale compatibility ensures that all your customers will enjoy bulletproof protection no matter what device and browser they use.
- Unbreakable Encryption. DigiCert brings the latest cryptographic advancements to your fingerprints so that your customers feel safe sharing sensitive data on your site. The 256-bit encryption and a 2048-bit RSA signature key are more than enough to keep cyber thieves away.
- $1,750,000 warranty. For your peace of mind, DigiCert has equipped this product with a massive $1,750,000 warranty against potential data breaches or certificate miss-issuance. If something goes terribly wrong, and the odds for that are extremely slim, your end-users will receive impressive compensation.
- Site Seal. You can further boost this already powerful EV SSL certificate by adding the Norton Secured seal on your website. The highly popular trust indicator comes for free along with the certificate and improves both customers’ trust and sales.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. You can re-issue this Extended Validation SSL certificate free of charge an unlimited number of times and use it on as many servers as you need before its expiration date.