What Is a DigiCert Secure Site Wildcard Certificate?
DigiCert Secure Site Wildcard is a top-of-the-line SSL certificate with premium features that give your website an unparalleled security boost and customer trust. This product secures unlimited subdomains along with the main domain under Business Validation – the highest level of assurance available to Wildcard certificates. On top of that, it also offers a huge warranty and a popular trust indicator, all for your website’s safety and customer satisfaction.
DigiCert Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificate Benefits
- Business Validation. Online customers always look for extra assurance that websites protect their sensitive data. Business Validation SSL gives them the confidence to make purchases and use your services. To prove your business identity, all you have to do is pass a quick and light vetting process that requires up-to-date information about your company. After you submit the paperwork, DigiCert will verify and issue the certificate in one to two working days.
- Secures unlimited subdomains. DigiCert Secure Site Wildcard will encrypt all your existing and future subdomains under a single SSL installation, streamlining your SSL management and saving you money in the process.
- Compatible with almost any platform. The DigiCert Secure Site Wildcard certificate will work flawlessly on almost any server and email client. You can install it on Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, Microsoft products, and many more systems. Best of all, it is compatible with 99.9% of browsers so that your visitors enjoy around-the-clock protection on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Unbreakable Encryption. All DigiCert certificates follow the latest cryptographic protocols in compliance with the standards set by NIST and CA/B Forum. You’ll get powerful 256-bit encryption and a strong 2048-bit RSA signature key. Elliptic Curve Cryptography is also available.
- $1,750,000 warranty. With DigiCert’s whopping $1,750,000 warranty, you and your customers don’t have to worry one second about data breaches or certificate miss-issuance. PKI failure is highly unlikely with Digicert’s robust infrastructure and impeccable track record, but even if something goes wrong, DigiCert will cover all the damages and losses.
- Site Seal. This certificate includes the Norton site seal – the most popular trust indicator on the web, seen nearly a billion times daily. If you want the highest level of recognition for your business, place the seal on your home or checkout pages, and it will do its magic.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. You can re-issue the DigiCert Secure Site Wildcard SSL certificate free of charge an unlimited number of times and use it on as many servers as you need before its expiration date.