What Is a GoGetSSL Public IP SAN Certificate?
GoGetSSL Public IP SAN certificate is a unique product that protects public IP addresses using domain validation only. This SSL includes 2 SAN items that you can use to secure a public IP and/or a domain name.
Please note that the CSR code for this SSL should have NO common name.
GoGetSSL Public IP SAN Certificate Benefits
- Domain Validation. This IP address SSL certificate can be yours in just a few minutes. You don’t have to submit any paperwork whatsoever, as the validation process is quick and automated. After verifying domain ownership, GoGetSSL will send the installation files to your inbox.
- Public IP protection. You won’t find many SSL options that can encrypt a public IP, but now you have the perfect product. GoGetSSL Public IP SAN is the first Domain Validation certificate on the market that can secure an IP address. And there’s more! With this flexible cert, you can protect multiple IP’s under a single installation. It comes with 2 IP SANs by default and you can add a whopping 248 more on the checkout page.
- Compatible with almost any platform. This SSL will run on dozens of servers and email clients. Among the supported platforms are Linux, Windows, Microsoft Products, Android, Java, and many more systems. Best of all, 99.3% of browsers will trust this certificate on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Unbreakable Encryption. All GeoTrust certificates provide unbreakable encryption to communications between users and your server. Hackers won’t be able to decode the strong 256-bit encryption and the 2048-bit RSA signature key.
- $50,000 warranty. This product comes with a $50,000 warranty against potential data breaches and or certificate miss-issuance on GoGetSSL’s end. The SSL warranty puts you and your customers at ease.
- Site Seal. The GoGetSSL site seal is an excellent addition to any website. The powerful trust indicator is available in different PNG versions to fit any design. More importantly, it is a quick and sure way to boost users’ trust and sales.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. You can re-issue this public IP certificate free of charge an unlimited number of times and use it on as many servers as you need before its expiration date.