What Is the Sectigo Document Signing Certificate?
Sectigo Document Signing Certificate is an easy and excellent solution to secure your Adobe Documents. The Certification originates from the Adobe Certified Document Services (CDS) or the Certificate Authorities that are members of the Adobe Approved Trust List (AATL).
Certification attests that the signer has been verified by Adobe for compliance with its requirements and that the certificate is on the protected hardware.
Sectigo Document Signing Certificate Benefits
Secure your digital files and establish trust with your recipients with the Sectigo Document Signing certificate. Send contracts, invoices, or other important documents with peace of mind. Check out the full benefits:
- Authentication and Credibility. The Sectigo Document Signing Certificate provides a digital signature that uses a secure digital key to certify the identity of the Adobe Acrobat document’s author. Through this signature, you can prove that the document is issued by a recognized source.
- Adobe® Acrobat Document Integrity. Sectigo Document Signing certificate verifies the document’s authenticity throughout its lifetime. The digital signature never expires, so if the document is altered, the recipient receives an instant notification.
- Organization Validation. Organization Validation offers a higher level of trust and assurance that the document is signed by a representative of a genuine company, operating in good faith. The certificate fields include the Company Name, email address, and the first and last names of the signer.
- Smooth document workflow. The Sectigo Document Signing Certificate helps you transition from ink paperwork to digital documents, all while remaining compliant with the latest regulations. It also streamlines document sharing by allowing teams and organizations to add a digital signature to a document to prove ownership and integrity.
- Compatible with almost any platform. This certificate will work on various desktop platforms and major mobile operating systems. With 99.3% browser compatibility, all your users will avoid off-putting browser warnings.
- Unbreakable Encryption. All Sectigo certificates follow the latest NIST and CA/B Forum security standards. This certificate provides 256-bit Encryption and a 2048-bit RSA signature key. Elliptic Curve cryptography is also available.