What Is Sectigo Multi-Domain SSL Certificate?
Sectigo Multi-Domain (UCC/SAN) SSL is the perfect certificate to go with when you need to secure several business websites at once. It streamlines the entire SSL management for you by offering one-time installation and renewal for all your sites and subdomains. The limit is 250 Domains – more than enough to encrypt even the largest portfolios. Ideal for online shops, e-commerce platforms, and NGOs, this multi-domain certificate offers the following benefits:
Sectigo Multi-Domain SAN SSL Certificate Benefits
Sectigo Multi-Domain SSL Certificate includes advanced encryption and additional features to boost customer trust. Learn more about the benefits it provides:
- Organization Validation. Organization Validation requires a light vetting process by Sectigo, but the advantages it brings far outweigh the slight wait it takes (usually 1-2 business days). If your company’s public information is up-to-date, you’ll get this cert in no time. OV SSL offers a higher level of trust than domain validation and helps online merchants comply with the PCI (Payment Card Industry) requirements.
- Secures 3 domains by default – up to 250 additional domains. Sectigo Multi-Domain SAN SSL certificate comes with three domains by default (1 in CSR + 2 SANS), but you can add up to 250 SANs on the checkout page to secure all your websites with just one certificate.
- Compatible with almost any platform. No matter how complex your website infrastructure is, this multi-domain certificate will work on almost all servers and email clients, as it has 99.3% browser compatibility. With such an outreach, all your visitors will receive data protection.
- Unbreakable Encryption. The Sectigo Multi-Domain SSL certificate follows the latest cryptographic protocols in compliance with the standards set by NIST and CA/B Forum. You’ll get powerful 256-bit encryption and a strong 2048-bit RSA signature key. Elliptic Curve Cryptography is also available.
- $250,000 Warranty. With the Sectigo SAN SSL certificate, your data is not only protected by the best security technology but is also backed by one of the most generous warranties in the industry. If something ever goes wrong with the certificate, Sectigo will cover the damages for up to a quarter of a million dollars.
- Site Seal. The Sectigo Site Seal is one of the most recognizable trust marks on the internet. It comes for free with this certificate. You can place it anywhere on your website and enhance not only your reputation but also the conversion rates.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. This Sectigo Multi-Domain SSL certificate can be re-issued free of charge an unlimited number of times. You can use it on as many servers as you need until the expiration date.