What Is Sectigo UCC DV SSL?
Sectigo UCC DV SSL is an affordable and convenient option to secure multiple domains and subdomains under a single SSL installation, without any paperwork whatsoever. Compatible with all Microsoft products and many more platforms, this UCC Domain Validation certificate is ideal for blogs, online portfolios, and small business websites.
Sectigo UCC DV SSL Certificate Benefits
- Domain Validation. You don’t need to be a registered company to get this Domain Validated (DV) SSL certificate. The checkup takes less than five minutes and is fully automated. All you have to do is pick a validation method and wait for the cert to arrive in your inbox.
- Secures 3 domains by default – up to 250 additional domains. Sectigo UCC DV SSL allows you to secure three domains out of the box and up to 250 SANs in total. It’s the perfect choice for both internal or external domains and subdomains. With just one certificate, you can encrypt an entire network of sites at a fraction of the cost.
- Compatible with almost any platform. The Sectigo DV UCC SSL certificate will run on all Microsoft platforms and many more servers and email clients. All the leading browsers will trust it won’t mark your sites as not secure. With 99.3% browser compatibility, all your visitors will see the SSL padlock next to the URL.
- Unbreakable Encryption. All Sectigo certificates offer state-of-the-art encryption that protects sensitive data against the latest cyber threats. The 256-bit encryption and the 2048-bit RSA signature key are more than enough to keep even the most sophisticated attacks away.
- $50,000 Warranty. Data breaches or certificate miss-issues are extremely unlikely in the SSL industry. But if something goes wrong with your certificate, Sectigo will cover any damages up to $50.000.
- Site Seal. On top of high-end encryption, you will also get the Sectigo Secure site seal. This powerful trust mark will improve customers’ trust and conversions when placed on your web pages.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. The Sectigo UCC DV SSL certificate can be re-issued free of charge an unlimited number of times. You can use it on as many servers as you need until the expiration date.