What Is a Comodo Document Signing Certificate?
For easy and excellent security of your Adobe Documents, consider the Comodo Document Signing Certificate. It’s certified by Adobe’s Certified Document Services (CDS) or the Certificate Authorities on the Adobe Approved Trust List (AATL), verifying that the signer has complied with Adobe’s standards and that the certificate is stored on protected hardware.
Comodo Document Signing Certificate Benefits
- Authentication and Credibility: Provides a secure digital key to certify the author’s identity, proving the document’s source.
- Adobe® Acrobat Document Integrity: Verifies the document’s authenticity throughout its lifetime with a never-expiring digital signature that notifies of any alteration.
- Business Validation: Offers higher assurance that the signer represents a genuine company and includes fields such as Company Name and email address.
- Smooth document workflow: Helps transition from ink to digital documents while staying compliant with regulations and streamlining sharing with digital signatures.
- Compatible with almost any platform: Works on various desktop and mobile platforms with 99.3% browser compatibility to avoid warnings.
- Unbreakable Encryption: Follows the latest NIST and CA/B Forum standards with 256-bit Encryption and a 2048-bit RSA signature key. Elliptic Curve cryptography is also available.