What Is a Comodo EssentialSSL Certificate?
If you are looking for a cost-effective and fast way to secure your website, consider Comodo Essential SSL. This domain validation certificate is suitable for single domains (with and without “www”), making it perfect for small websites, blogs, portfolios, and informational portals. With industry-standard encryption and additional features to enhance visitors’ confidence, Comodo Essential SSL provides affordable encryption for smaller sites and is a popular choice in the IT industry.
Comodo EssentialSSL Certificate Benefits
- Quick Domain Validation: With Comodo Essential SSL, you can secure your website in minutes without submitting any paperwork to the Certificate Authority. All you need to do is select a validation method (Email/HTTP/DNS) and complete the automated validation process. You will receive your certificate shortly after via email.
- High recognition level: The Comodo EssentialSSL Certificate is trusted by almost all browsers, servers, and email clients. With 99.3% browser compatibility, your visitors won’t encounter any SSL connection errors. Additionally, the certificate will function seamlessly on older systems and legacy browsers.
- Unbreakable encryption: Comodo certificates implement the latest cryptographic protocols that offer top-of-the-line encryption. The certificate comes with standard 256-bit encryption and a 2048-bit RSA signature key. You can also use Elliptic Curve Cryptography. SSL encryption is impossible to break, ensuring your website and visitors’ data are secure.
- $10,000 Warranty: To give you peace of mind against potential data breaches and certificate miss-issuance, Comodo offers a $10,000 SSL warranty. You are covered if there is any mistake on the CA’s part.
- Site Seal: Display the Comodo Secure seal on your home page, footer, or checkout pages with Comodo Essential SSL. The highly recognizable site seal is a powerful indicator of a safe and reliable website, boosting your customers’ trust.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues: If you host your website on several servers, you can install this certificate on as many servers as you need at no additional cost with unlimited server licensing. You can also reissue the certificate whenever you need to.