What Is Comodo SSL Certificate?
Comodo SSL Certificate is a quick and effective way to secure your website with top-of-the-line encryption. It comes with Domain Validation, and it is issued to you almost instantly. Comodo SSL Certificate is the perfect solution to secure your small business website or online shop.
Comodo SSL Certificate Benefits
Here are its features:
- Secures 1 Domain – both www and non-www versions.
- Domain Validation. This certificate requires Domain Validation only and takes five minutes to issue. The entire process is automated, and you can even choose from several verification methods for your convenience. You can respond to an email, add a text file to your root directory, or insert a supplied hash value in your CNAME DNS record.
- High-level recognition. Comodo SSL certificate will work on almost any server and email client. With 99.3% browser compatibility, it will ensure that all your users can see the SSL padlock next to the URL. The likes of Google won’t flag your website as not secure.
- Unbreakable Encryption. All Comodo Certificates come with state-of-the-art encryption to meet rigorous industry standards. You’ll get 256-bit encryption and a 2048-bit RSA signature key, with Elliptic Curve Cryptography also available.
- $250,000 Warranty. If you worry about potential data breaches and losses due to a faulty certificate, Comodo’s got you covered. The quarter of a million-dollar warranty will give you and your customers peace of mind in an unlikely failure on Comodo’s end.
- Site Seal. Comodo is one of the most recognizable brands in the security industry. Now you can place its logo on your site and boost visitors’ trust. The Comodo Secure seal is a great addition to your home and checkout pages.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. Comodo SSL certificates can be re-issued free of charge an unlimited number of times. You can use it on as many servers as you need until the expiration date.