What is a DigiCert EV SSL Certificate?
DigiCert EV SSL is one of the most affordable Extended Validation certificates in the premium class. It provides the highest level of customer trust and protection against phishing attacks. An ideal option for large companies and e-commerce websites, DigiCert EV SSL gives users the ultimate confidence to use your services.
DigiCert EV SSL Certificate Benefits
- Secures 1 Domain – both www and non-www versions
- Extended Validation. Extended Validation provides the highest level of assurance that your website belongs to a genuine and trustworthy company. During the vetting process, you will need to submit company documents to DigiCert so it can verify your legal identity. It usually takes between one to three business days for the CA to verify and validate your publicly listed registration information.
- Protection against phishing. With phishing attacks affecting more businesses and customers than ever, it’s essential to protect your clients, brand, and reputation. An EV SSL certificate assures customers that the website they’re visiting indeed belongs to a real company. Users can find more information about your company by inspecting the certificate’s info panel.
- Compatible with almost any platform. Almost all browsers, servers, and email clients trust this Extended Validation certificate. With 99.3% browser compatibility, your visitors won’t see the annoying security warnings. Instead, they’ll be able to shop and use your services with ease.
- Unbreakable encryption. DigiCert EV SSL certificates follow the latest cryptographic protocols that provide unbreakable encryption. This certificate comes with industry-standard 256-bit encryption and a 2048-bit RSA signature key. Elliptic Curve Cryptography is also available.
- $1,500,000 warranty. This product is backed by one of the largest warranties in the industry. In the unlikely event of a data breach or mistake on DigiCert’s part, you’re covered for up to 1,750,000 dollars.
- Site Seal. This EV SSL certificate comes with a highly recognizable Norton Secured dynamic site seal that boosts customers’ trust. You can place it anywhere on your site to further strengthen your safety reputation. Customers will be able to roll over or click on the site seal and see the live date stamp, as well as the name of your company.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. If you host your site on multiple servers, with unlimited server licensing you can install this certificate on as many servers as you need at no extra cost. You can also reissue it anytime you need.