What Is a GoGetSSL EV Code Signing SSL Certificate?
GoGetSSL EV Code Signing SSL is a first-rate code signing certificate, ideal for IT companies that need to assert maximum publisher identity and gain the highest level of customer trust. With this powerful product, you can sign your digital downloadable goods and protect the code from cyber thieves. Here are its main benefits:
GoGetSSL EV Code Signing SSL Certificate Benefits
- Authentication and Credibility. GoGetSSL EV Code Signing SSL offers the ultimate protection for software products. Your digital signature will be the best trust indicator for your customers, while browsers and antiviruses won’t flag your code and scripts as not secure.
- Software Integrity. The GoGetSSL EV Code Signing certificate protects your code from being tampered with and compromised. If an attacker attempts to modify it in any way, your customers will receive an instant notification.
- Exclusive Private Key Security. The private key is a critical element of your certificate. Sharing it with the wrong person may lead to financial losses and damage your reputation. GoGetSSL will send your private key via postal mail using a USB token for the best protection.
- Extended Validation. Extended Validation offers the highest level of assurance to customers that the digital goods they install belong to an authentic company. With EV Code Signing SSL, your software is guaranteed to pass any antivirus and browser filters. Best of all, you’ll receive an instant file reputation with the Microsoft SmartScreen – the anti-phishing and anti-malware Windows filter. You can pass the verification in a few working days, providing all your documentation is up-to-date.
- Compatible with almost any platform. This Code Signing certificate will work on various desktop platforms and major mobile operating systems. With 99.3% browser compatibility, all your users will avoid suspicious browser and antivirus warnings. Among supported apps and files are Microsoft products, Apple, Android, Java, Adobe Air, and many more platforms.
- Unbreakable Encryption. All GoGetSSL certificates follow the latest NIST and CA/B Forum security standards. This certificate provides a 2048-bit RSA signature key. Elliptic Curve cryptography is also available.