What Is Sectigo Code Signing Certificate?
Sectigo Code Signing Certificate is one of the most trusted and affordable code signing certificates on the market. Used by both individuals and companies to digitally sign their software, this product asserts publisher identity and prevents hackers from tampering with the original code. All these assurances are fundamental to successful software building and distribution.
Sectigo Code Signing Certificate Benefits
Despite its low cost, Sectigo Code Signing Certificate brings must-have features to developers of any size and niche. Whether you’re a company or an individual, securing your app has never been more affordable. Here are the Sectigo Code Signing Certificate main benefits:
- Authentication and Credibility. One of the surest ways to catch a computer virus is to download software from an unknown publisher. With users reluctant to install suspicious apps and programs on their devices, you have no choice but to show them your real identity. A code signing certificate does precisely that. It digitally signs your software with a unique signature and asserts enough identity to satisfy most browsers and platforms.
- Software Integrity. Sectigo Code Signing SSL safeguards your code from being tampered with and compromised. If a hacker tries to alter it in any way, your customers will receive an instant notification.
- Individual and Business Validation. Sectigo is one of the last Certificate Authorities to offer code signing certs for individual developers. Whether you’re a company or a sole proprietor, Sectigo will protect your digital creations.
- Compatible with almost any platform. This Sectigo Code Signing certificate will work on various desktop platforms and major mobile operating systems. With 99.3% browser compatibility, all your users will avoid suspicious browser and antivirus warnings.
- Unbreakable Encryption. All Sectigo certificates meet the rigorous NIST and CA/B Forum security standards. Your signatures will be made with a 2048-bit RSA signing key. Elliptic Curve Diffie-Helman is also available.