What Is a GoGetSSL Code Signing SSL Certificate?
GoGetSSL Code Signing SSL is one of the most flexible and affordable code signing certificates on the market. Used by both individuals and companies to digitally sign their software, this product asserts publisher identity and prevents hackers from altering the original code. Check its features below:
GoGetSSL Code Signing SSL Benefits
- Authentication and Credibility. Fake and pirated software abound on the internet posing critical security risks. With a code signing cert, you’ll let users know that your digital product is genuine and safe to use. When customers install your files, they’ll receive confirmation that the software is signed by GoGetSSL and belongs to an authentic developer or company.
- Software Integrity. GoGetSSL Code Signing SSL protects your code from being tampered with and compromised. If a hacker tries to alter it in any way, your customers will receive an instant notification.
- Individual and Business Validation. Whether you’re a company or a sole proprietor, GoGetSSL will protect your digital creations. The verification process is straightforward. All you have to do is verify your identity and your phone number via an automatic callback process. The steps will slightly differ for individuals and businesses, but it takes no more than three working days to get your code signing certificate.
- Compatible with almost any platform. This Code Signing certificate will work on various desktop platforms and major mobile operating systems. With 99.3% browser compatibility, all your users will avoid suspicious browser and antivirus warnings. Among supported platforms are Adobe Air, Firefox, Apple, Java, Microsoft products, and many more.
- Unbreakable Encryption. All GeoGetSSL certificates meet the NIST and CA/B Forum security standards. Your signatures will be made with a 2048-bit RSA signing key. Elliptic Curve Diffie-Helman is also available.