What Is a GoGetSSL Domain SSL Certificate?
GoGetSSL Domain SSL is an affordable Domain Validation certificate, ideal for basic sites, blogs, online portfolios, and small businesses. If you need to secure just one website, this entry-level certificate will provide solid security, while its extra features will enhance users’ trust in your site.
GoGetSSL Domain SSL Certificate Benefits
- Secures 1 Domain – both www and non-www versions. Domain Validation
- You can get this DV certificate in just five minutes without any paperwork. All you have to do is validate domain ownership via an automated process. For your convenience, you can choose from the following validation methods: Email, HTTPS Hash, or DNS CNAME.
- Compatible with almost any platform. GoGetSSL Domain SSL will work on all the popular servers and email clients. Among the supported platforms are Linux, Windows, macOS, and all Microsoft products. But there’s more! All browsers (even the older versions) will trust this certificate and won’t mark your site as not secure. With 99.3% browser compatibility, your visitors will see the SSL paddock from both desktop and mobile devices.
- Unbreakable Encryption. When it comes to encryption, all GoGetSSL certificates offer industry-standard security. With powerful 256-bit encryption and a strong 2048-bit RSA signature key, no hacker will touch your certificate. Elliptic Curve Cryptography is also available.
- $50,000 warranty. In the unlikely event of a PKI failure or certificate miss-issuance by GoGetSSL, the end-user will be compensated for up to $50,000. SSL warranty gives you and your customers peace of mind if the worst is to happen.
- Site Seal. The GoGetSSL site seal will boost your visitors’ trust when you place it on your home and checkout pages. Available in different PNG versions, this trust indicator is a powerful addition to any type of site.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. You can re-issue this Domain Validation certificate free of charge an unlimited number of times and use it on as many servers as you need before its expiration date.