What Is a GoGetSSL BusinessTrust EV Certificate?
GoGetSSL BusinessTrust EV is the perfect SSL solution for online merchants, companies, and enterprises that need to prove their legal entity to enhance customer confidence. This Extended Validation certificate offers the highest level of assurance that your site belongs to a genuine company and is safe for transactions. GoGetSSL comes with a massive warranty and a powerful trust indicator to boost your sales. Here are its best features:
GoGetSSL BusinessTrust EV SSL Benefits
- Secures 1 Domain – both www and non-www versions.
- Extended Validation. Extended Validation is the ultimate proof of an authentic website. When a third-party Certificate Authority verifies and validates your legal status. there’s no more doubt – your website is secure and reliable. Customers will appreciate your high-security standards and use your services with confidence. You can get this EV SSL certificate in 1-3 business days, providing all your documentation is up-to-date.
- Protection against phishing. Phishing is a serious threat to all businesses. One of the oldest tricks in hackers’ books, phishing attacks deceives users to share their sensitive data with a fraudulent site pretending to be a genuine company. With Extended Validation SSL, visitors will find your official company name in the certificate’s info panel, and hackers will find it more difficult to fool them.
- Compatible with almost any platform. You can install the GoGetSSL BusinessTrust EV certificate on almost any server and email client. With 99.3% browser compatibility, all your visitors will see the SSL padlock next to the URL. Best of all, the browser version and device won’t matter, as GoGetSSL certs work flawlessly on both desktop and mobile systems.
- Unbreakable Encryption. All GoGetSSL certificates follow the latest cryptographic requirements to protect users from cyber-attacks. This certificate comes with strong 256-bit encryption and a powerful 2048-bit RSA signature key. Elliptic Curve Cryptography is also available.
- $1,000,000 warranty. A trademark feature of all EV SSL certificates is the huge warranty available to your visitors in case of a data breach or issuance to a fraudulent site. If something goes wrong with your certificate, your customers’ losses are covered for up to one million dollars.
- Site Seal. GoGetSSL’s dynamic site seal is a welcome addition to any business site. You can place this powerful trust indicator on your sales pages to boost users’ trust and conversion rates.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. You can re-issue this Extended Validation certificate free of charge an unlimited number of times and use it on as many servers as you need before its expiration date.