What is Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain?
The Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain certificate is our most popular and affordable multi-domain certificate that enables you to secure multiple websites quickly. With domain verification, you can get this certificate in just five minutes. It’s the most cost-effective way to encrypt your entire web portfolio.
Comodo Positive SSL Multi-Domain Certificate Benefits
- With automated Domain Validation, you can easily get the Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain SSL certificate up and running within 30 minutes, including installation time.
- Comodo Positive SSL Multi-Domain certificate secures up to three domains by default and up to 250 SANs on request, providing unparalleled value for your money, whether you have a few personal sites or an entire network of blogs.
- This multi-domain certificate is compatible with almost any platform, ensuring secure browsing for 99.3% of browsers and all your visitors.
- Comodo PositiveSSL SAN certificate provides unbreakable encryption with the latest cryptographic protocols, including 256-bit encryption and a 2048-bit RSA signature key. You can also use Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
- The certificate comes with a $10,000 warranty that covers you in case of a catastrophic PKI failure on Comodo’s end, giving you peace of mind against potential data breaches and privacy risks.
- Boost your website visitors’ confidence and share their personal information with you by placing the free static Comodo Secure site seal in a prominent place on your website. It’s a popular trust indicator that can enhance your website’s trustworthiness.
- Enjoy unlimited server licensing and free unlimited reissues of this multi-domain certificate until its expiration date. You can use it on as many servers as necessary without any additional costs.