What Is a RapidSSL Standard Certificate?
RapidSSL Standard is one of the most popular and affordable Domain Validation (DV) SSL certificates you can get. With its lightning-fast issuance, this cert will secure your website in no time. Whether you have a blog or a small business site, RapidSSL Standard will provide top-notch encryption and extra features to boost visitors’ trust.
RapidSSL Standard SSL Certificate Benefits
- Secures One Domain – both www and non-www versions.
- Domain Validation. You don’t need paperwork to obtain this cert. As the name implies, the validation process is super-fast and fully automated. All you have to do is prove you’re the owner of the domain you want to secure, and the certificate will be yours. For your convenience, you can select from the several validation methods (Email / HTTP Hash / DNS CNAME).
- High-recognition level. You can install the RapidSSL Standard certificate on almost any server and email client to protect sensitive data. With 99.3% browser compatibility, all your visitors will see the SSL padlock and benefit from industry-standard encryption. Best of all, even old browser versions will trust this certificate and won’t mark your site as not secure.
- Unbreakable Encryption. All RapidSSL certificates provide high-end encryption, impossible to decode by hackers. The 256-bit encryption and the powerful 2048-bit RSA signature key are simply too strong to break for human capabilities.
- $10,000 Warranty. This DV SSL certificate offers a generous $10.000 warranty against any potential data breaches and mistakes on RapidSSL’s part. If something goes wrong, you and your customers are covered.
- Site Seal. The RapidSSL site seal is a nice little perk that can make a sizable difference to your sales and conversions. The highly recognizable static RapidSSL logo will boost visitors’ confidence when placed on your website pages.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. You can re-issue this certificate free of charge an unlimited number of times and use it on as many servers as you need before its expiration date.