How to Generate a CSR on SurgeMail?
In this step-by-step tutorial, we will show you how to generate a CSR on SurgeMail.
Just follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Globals page in the Web Admin
- Click SSL Certificates Configure
- Click the New CSR button to start generating your CSR, a private key, and a temporary unsigned certificate.
- Next, fill in the details for the company and website the certificate will be issued to:
- Common Name – enter the FQDN (fully-qualified domain name) you want to secure. For example yourdomain.com.
- Organization – enter the legal name of your company. For example Your company Plc.
- Organizational unit – type the name of your department within the organization in charge of SSL management. For instance Web or IT.
- City/Locality – specify the city where your company is registered
- State/Province – specify the state where your company is headquartered
- Country– enter the two-letter ISO code of your country
Copy the newly generated CSR and paste it into your order form and wait for the SSL files to arrive in your email inbox.