In this tutorial, we will show you how to generate a CSR on Zyxel Zywall USG.
Just follow the steps below:
- Log into your Zywall web configurator.
- Go to Object > Certificate > My Orders
- Under My certificates, click the Add button, and enter your contact details:
- Name: This is a personal identifier. The name will appear under the My Certificates section. Name it in a way that will help you remember the certificate.
- Common Name: Depending on the type of your connection, select either Host Domain Name or Host IP address.
- Organizational Unit: This field is optional. You can leave it blank or enter the name of your unit. For instance, IT.
- Organization: enter the full, legal name of your company. For Example, Your company LLC.
- Country: this is another optional field. You can enter the two-letter country code for your country (i.e. US).
- Key type: RSA
- Key length: Select a minimum of 2048 bits
- Enrollment options: Select”Create a certification request and save it locally for later manual enrollment“.
- You can now go to the My certificate details screen and retrieve the CSR.
Copy and paste its contents in the relevant field when ordering your SSL certificate.