What Is a GeoTrust True BusinessID EV SAN SSL?
GeoTrust True BusinessID EV SAN is a versatile multi-domain certificate with first-rate features designed to boost your web security and sales across multiple domains. EV SSL provides the highest level of trust and welcome protection against relentless phishing attacks, making this cert an ideal option for small-to-medium-sized businesses and e-commerce sites.
GeoTrust True BusinessID EV Multi-Domain Benefits
- Extended Validation. An Extended Validation certificate is the strongest indicator of a genuine and trustworthy website. It offers reasonable proof that an authentic company operates it, giving customers the extra confidence to make purchases. During the vetting process, you will need to submit signed company documents to the CA. It usually takes between one to three business days for GeoTrust to verify and approve your request.
- Protection against phishing. Don’t let cyber thieves use your brand name against you and damage your reputation beyond repair. By confirming your identity and specifying your official business name in the certificate’s info panel, you’ll protect your business from phishing attacks.
- Secures 3 domains by default – up to 250 additional domains. With just this flexible certificate, you can secure up to 250 domains. It comes with five domains by default (one in CSR plus four SANs), but you can always add more at the checkout page. Encrypting all your sites under one SSL installation streamlines your SSL management and saves you money in the process.
- Compatible with almost any platform. GeoTrust True BusinessID EV SAN SSL is compatible with almost all servers and email clients. It will enable the SSL padlock on 99.3% of browsers, including old and legacy versions.
- Unbreakable encryption. All GeoTrust certificates follow the latest cryptographic protocols that provide top-notch encryption. This certificate comes with industry-standard 256-bit encryption and a 2048-bit RSA signature key.
- $1,500,000 warranty. Along with first-class security, this certificate is equipped with a massive $1,500,000 warranty, in the unlikely event of a data breach or PKI failure. If something goes terribly wrong on GeoTrust’s end, you’re covered.
- Site Seal. The True BusinessID EV Multi-Domain certificate comes with the highly recognizable GeoTrust Secured site seal you can place anywhere on your site to enhance clients’ confidence in your services. SSL site seals have been proven by independent research to increase sales and conversion rates.
- Unlimited server licensing and unlimited reissues. You can re-issue this EV multi-domain certificate free of charge an unlimited number of times and use it on as many servers as you need before its expiration date.