In this tutorial, we will show you how to generate a CSR on Kemp LoadMaster.
Just follow the steps below:
- Log into your Kemp LoadMaster dashboard
- In the main menu, select Certificates >SSL Certificates
- In the Private Key Identifier box, enter a name for your private key, then click Generate CSR
- Submit your contact details as shown below:
- Country Name: enter the two-letter code for your country. For example, US. Here you can find the full list of country codes.
- State or Province: specify the state where your company is legally registered. For example, Arizona
- City: name the city where your company is officially located. For example, Phoenix
- Company: write the full legal name of your company. For instance, Your Company LLC
- Organization: submit the unit within your organization, requesting the SSL Certificate. For example, Web Administration
- Common Name: enter the FQDN (fully-qualified domain name) you want to secure with an SSL certificate. For instance, yourdomain.com.
- Double check the info you’ve just provided and click Create CSR
You can open your CSR file with any text editor and copy the entire text, including the BEGIN and END tags into the corresponding field during your SSL order. The private key file will remain on the Kemp system.