In this article, you will learn how to install an SSL Certificate on H-Sphere web hosting Automation Control Panel. You will also find out where to buy the best SSL Certificate for your H-Sphere platform.
If you’ve already created a CSR code and applied for your SSL Certificate, feel free to skip the first part of this guide and start with the installation instructions.
Table of Contents
- Generate a CSR code on H-Sphere
- Install an SSL Certificate on H-Sphere
- Test your SSL Installation
- Where to buy the best SSL Certificate for H-Sphere?
Generate a CSR Code on H-Sphere
CSR stands for Certificate Signing Request, a block on encoded text containing your contact information. Generating your CSR is a requirement when applying for your SSL Certificate. The CA (Certificate Authority) uses the CSR code to verify and authenticate your website’s and company’s identity.
You have two options:
- Use our CSR Generator to create the CSR automatically.
- Follow our step-by-step tutorial on how to generate CSR on H-Sphere.
You will use the CSR when ordering your SSL Certificate, and the private key when installing it on your H-Sphere platform.
Install an SSL Certificate on H-Sphere
After your CA sends the necessary SSL files to your inbox, download them to your desktop or the server where your CSR and private keys reside.
- Log into your H-Sphere control panel and go to SSL and, under the SSL field, click Edit
- Next to Install Certificate based on previously generated Certificate request, paste the content of your primary SSL Certificate. Make sure you include the BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE tags
- Now, in the Certificate Chain File box, paste the content of your intermediate certificate file. Some versions of H-Sphere label this box Certificate Authority File
- Click Upload.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed your SSL Certificate on H-Sphere.
Test your SSL installation
After you install an SSL Certificate on H-Sphere, you should run a quick test and check your new SSL certificate for potential errors and vulnerabilities. We have an entire article on our blog, describing the best SSL tools to scan your SSL installation.
Where to buy the best SSL Certificate for H-Sphere?
When buying an SSL Certificate, you should watch for three essential aspects: validation type, price, and dedicated customer service. At SSL Dragon, we offer them all! Our SSL certificates are issued by reputable Certificate Authorities, and thus are compatible with the majority of web control panels, including H-Sphere. Whether you need an affordable Domain Validation certificate or a premium Extended Validation product we’ve plenty of options.
SSL Dragon’s prices are the most competitive on the market, while our first-class support team is highly appreciated by our customers. If you don’t know what type of SSL certificate to choose, use our SSL Wizard and Certificate Filter tools. They will recommend the ideal SSL product for your website.
If you find any inaccuracies, or you have details to add to these SSL installation instructions, please feel free to send us your feedback at [email protected]. Your input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.